During your visit in our online shop you may be asked to provide us with your personal information (name, last name, occupation, address, product shipping address etc.). This only occurs in order to process your orders or to provide our services. Any personal data that you affirm on our online shop, will be kept solely for reasons related to your transactions with us, also for improving our providing services and for ensuring the operation of the service. Your personal data will not be used in any way by any third party (Of course with the exception of any relevant authority appointed by legislation).
Therefore, always be careful of the web page you are browsing each time.
In any case, the partners of our company, who are accredited to have access to your personal data, are specific and the above role is assigned to them in writing. Moreover, access to your personal data by unauthorized people is prohibited by all possible means. Every possible measure for insuring your datas’ safety has been taken from the launch of our online shop, even before your visit.
Your personal information may be partially disclosed to our associates, in order to support, promote and execute the specific trading relationship with us, but always under strictly requirements which fully ensure that your personal information are not processed illegally at any way.
At any time you preserve the intact right to update or refuse any further processing of your data, in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data (law 2472/1997). Therefore, our company will respond immediately when you submit the aforementioned objection.
We take all the necessary measures for your security:
The visitor can browse on the online shop dmod.gr without giving any personal information and without filling any form of registration as a member of any kind. We will need your personal data only when you will proceed in ordering products or if you choose to receive our periodic email newsletter.
Your personal information needed for any transaction with us is your name, your father’s name (to ensure personal identity), a home phone number, a home address, a shipping order address, the indication of any intermediary who will receive the products on behalf of you (the customer) and the selection of the preferred transaction’s tax reporting document (tax document, e.g. receipt, invoice).
Especially for issuing an invoice is required the company’s name, the tax registration number (TRN), address and occupation.
Summing up, we ask you to provide us only with the information required by law, in order to offer you a safe and legitimate transaction. This means a comprehensible sales agreement, a consistent delivery of products ordered, a secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your needs and preferences.
Our company pays great attention to the protection of the security of personal information of the visitors to our website, as well as the security of their online transactions and take all necessary measures with the most modern methods to ensure this safety.
All information related to your personal information and your transactions are secure and confidential.
Use Add this: we use the Add this service for communicating website content in social networks and email. In detail, the usage conditions of Add this.
Use Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics service for monitoring the traffic on our website. Indicatively, through this service we can see the way that visitors arrived on the site, how many time allocated in which specific internal pages, and many other information that can assist us in optimizing our site. Let the conditions of use of Google Analytics.
- Our online shop via email or via mobile messages, provides periodically information which is considered useful for the visitors of our website, which may contain only information or product offers.
- Our company is not responsible if these informational messages are not delivered to their final destination, since these are not our contractual or other obligation, but we will make every effort with the ISP ‘s (Internet Service providers) in order to be delivered successfully.
- These informational messages can end up to the spam folder of your email, whereby we recommend you to check regularly your email box so as not to lose interesting
- If at any time you decide that you do not wish to receive informational messages or wish to unsubscribe totally from the sending messaging system of our company, please inform us using our e-address or the special option on the web site.
- Our company uses an independent partner-provider (3 rd party company) for the recognition (Tracking) of the recipients of the informative messages, and doesn’t deliver in third parties information about the name, surname, home address of our guests.
- The informative messages are sent from us only if you choose so and as long as you wish. Regardless of the informative messages, if you have outstanding orders in our online shop, we will send you automated messages (email) exclusively about the progress of the specific These messages cannot be disabled because they are part of the shipping and execution procedure of your order. As far as these emails are concerned you must facilitate their delivery and it is your responsibility to the archive them with attention during your transaction with us. According to the general terms, which determine the transactions with us, it is your obligation to inform us without further ado, in case you don’t receive these emails.
“M. FRAGKIS – Av. STEFANOU OE”
Aristotelous 23 Kallithea17671